Sunday, March 13, 2011

Saying Goodbye

For the past week we have been getting ready to go by packing up and saying our goodbyes. Today I said goodbye to my dad, step mother, and step brother. That was hard, but I feel like the next 27 months are going to fly by.

We packed our bags and I was pleasently surprised to learn that my heaviest bag is only 35 pounds. I'm taking one big backpack and a carry on size bag along with my purse. It was hard to decide what to pack, but luckily there is so much information and advice online to help.

So, this week we will focus on packing up the rest of the house and saying a few more goodbyes. Overall, we are completely excited to get on that plane. We fly into Dallas, TX for one day of orientation and then head to Belize. There are 38 people in our group. I can't wait to meet them!

We will try very hard to keep this blog updated for everyone! Thank you for keeping in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment